Happy Monday friends!
I think it’s been quite a while since I’ve introduced myself here for you all. So I thought I would share a little about me and what’s inside my trusty camera bag that helps me capture all the amazing photos of your families and little ones!
This post may contain affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for continuing to support us!
- I’m Lavelle, a mom of 5, wife, Christian and a photographer of precious moments that you don’t want to forget.
- I specialize in maternity photography and have curated an amazing client closet of handmade, designer gowns (including the one I’m wearing in the photo above) which is available to all of my clients for use during their sessions.
- Maternity portraits hold a special part of my heart because of our own long journey to motherhood, including fertility testing and treatments, an early miscarriage and a vanishing twin.
- We are an active family with all 5 of our children involved in a sport. This makes for crazy busy Spring and Fall seasons! But we love it and don’t quite know what to do with ourselves when we aren’t busy.
- Want to know more about me and my family? I have a blog all about taking motherhood one day at a time and creating joy through Faith, photos, food, home and sports. Follow along on the build of our new home, House Manor, as well: www.jandlonline.com
WHAT’S IN MY CAMERA BAG?
I have quite a few things in my camera bag and I carry this thing with me to all my sessions! I’ve even provided links to my exact gear for you below: